Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Good to see we are back and running.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking Good to see we are back and running.....

    Thank goodness......

    I have missed this place, you don't really know how much you miss something until it is gone. I feel like I have been lost and had to watch too much Sportscenter to keep up with everything. Glad we are back.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Good to see we are back and running.....

    Looks like there's still a lot of work to be done. Only forums we've got right now is Sports, Non-Sports, and Refs.

    I guess what gets me, and I said this on Hostboard's Help Desk, is that we were down for a fargin month and having problems for longer than that...but yet the priority level for them to fix it was a 5..."medium". I'm sorry but if a board was/is having as many problems as ours was/is, it'd better be more than "medium" in priority, when some of the other problems I've seen as a #1 "high" priority were things like links in posts wouldn't work, formatting of text wouldn't work, etc...our whole fargin board was down...and that's "medium"? Gimme a break.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Good to see we are back and running.....

    If you don't get some of the other forums back I'll have no where to post my random thoughts....... Honest to God, I enjoyed that thread more than any on here.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ndn_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2006
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Good to see we are back and running.....

    Thank goodness for this! I had pretty much given up on the forum, mourned and moved on with my life. This was unexpected good news!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Good to see we are back and running.....

    good to be back
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Good to see we are back and running.....

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWahooChambordDevil View Post
    good to be back
    The ole BWC, how are you taking the new Real World Brooklyn, what are your thoughts so far.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Site Administrator Team Hostboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    997,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Good to see we are back and running.....

    Quote Originally Posted by a_football_fan View Post
    Looks like there's still a lot of work to be done. Only forums we've got right now is Sports, Non-Sports, and Refs.

    I guess what gets me, and I said this on Hostboard's Help Desk, is that we were down for a fargin month and having problems for longer than that...but yet the priority level for them to fix it was a 5..."medium". I'm sorry but if a board was/is having as many problems as ours was/is, it'd better be more than "medium" in priority, when some of the other problems I've seen as a #1 "high" priority were things like links in posts wouldn't work, formatting of text wouldn't work, etc...our whole fargin board was down...and that's "medium"? Gimme a break.
    We do not set the initial priority of any suport issue that is posted at the help desk. Whom ever initiated the ticket sets the priority as they see fit. And as I have said Freddy was well aware of what was going on as there was alot more going on then just the merging your site in to Hostboard that really is between myself and Freddy unless he wishes to explain in further detail to you or anyone else.

    Anyways any issues please use the help desk so we can track and resolve anything that comes up.

    Thanx for your patience.
    Please do not PM or e-mail me for support.
    The fastest way to get support is through our Help Desk

  8. #8
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Good to see we are back and running.....

    Glad to see it back but it will take some time to get used to the new format.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  9. #9
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Good to see we are back and running.....

    Can't wait til everyone does find their way back and starts slingin a lil mud....it's been boring without the forum this winter.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Good to see we are back and running.....

    Glad to see you back sup-rbeast, where have ya been?
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •